Touhou Chireikiden ~ Hansoku Tantei Satori - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Ghostly Friend’s Dream Divination High in Spirits (Pt. V.1)

Dex-chan lover
Cute teasing Youmu, but so little progression this chapter.

No progression here...

"Reimu is also social distancing..."

I hope the author is allright...

This is another "first half" of a chapter, similar to how Chapter 4 was split in two.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I probably already said this before but Ginmokusei's art style is getting better each chapter. Great job (*´∀`)b

The artwork is noticeably better. Much smoother and more detailed. Good job~

Dex-chan lover
If the update comes at the same pace of this upload rate, then yeah it does get quite annnoying since it's really short and almost no actual progress here.

There's a certain charm in the art style, sure, but I don't know how long can that keep people's attention

Dex-chan lover
I think Yuyuko has canonically best sense of humour in Gensokyo.
I mean, almost every character makes jokes and word plays naturally, but Yuyuko has great dedication to entertainment.

Fed-Kun's army
Short but sweet. We got a real world reference, best girl 2020 on the first page. (I still don't know why ROFL).
Yuyuko showing off her unmatched skills at joking again, great facial expressions and PAGE9 is just freaking GLORIOUS to look at!

Group Leader
Ah, I probably already said this before but Ginmokusei's art style is getting better each chapter. Great job (*´∀`)b

My thoughts exactly, her art is getting better and better. Too bad this chapter was so short and basically nothing happened. Looks like ZUN didn't finish the story part or something like that.

>the tatget is the hakurei shrine

ZUN!

STOP

BAITING

PLZ!

PD: a really wide youmu today

Users who are viewing this thread