Touhou ~ Curse of Red (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

I tried doing something new with the credits. Feel free to let me know if it looks good or not ^_^

Dex-chan lover
Was the page 4 disclaimer in the original? It's completely unnecessary, I would think. It's practically a spoiler, if anything.

Double-page supporter
@Silfir it is in the original, and judging from the afterword, presumably the author put it in because the OC miko turned out to look too much like OG Reimu than they wanted her to be

Dex-chan lover
@JohnJRenns

Right, thank you! Then I guess this is feedback the author will never see. It doesn't matter if Miko-chan looks like Reimu, since it's eventually clear that she's Reimu's successor from context. (Same applies to Marisa having gone Youkai.) If anything, the ambiguity over whether she is Reimu reborn or someone else added another element of suspense, and mirrored Marisa's confusion of the heart - her head knows it's not Reimu, but she feels like she is.

At some point every doujin has to go off to the printers, so you can't always get everything down perfectly. Still, have some self-confidence!

I would have loved to see more but unfortunately... This is a oneshot. Can anyone suggest me similar ones?

Users who are viewing this thread