Touhou Project - Idobata Kaikitan (Doujinshi) - Ch. 1 - The Cackling

Group Leader
Bero-bero-baa~

This one has been a long time coming. What started as a short-term project fueled by the gas still left after the publication of The Shedding quickly devolved into a series of burnouts from trying to bite more than I could chew. Nevertheless, it has finally been finished, and I hope some of the skills I've picked up since then make for a noticeable improvement over the previous release.

Original Script/Artwork by: Nihimaru (Tottori Sabaku Kingdom)
Translation/Typesetting/SFX: Shuji Mikami

*This translation was made with explicit permission from Nihimaru using the original files.

Group Leader
My compliments to the author for a wonderfully done story, and to the translating team for making it available. Will there be more chapters as well?
Not in a while given my schedule as of late, but I would very much like to continue working on Nihimaru's stories in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Not in a while given my schedule as of late, but I would very much like to continue working on Nihimaru's stories in the future.
Thanks for the reply, will keep tabs on this beautiful piece of storytelling. Looking forward to your great work once you've cleared your schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread