Touhou - SPELL (Doujinshi) - Ch. 5

Group Leader
god I really hope this is an official story and not just a secondary works...

Double-page supporter
What are your thoughts on Remilia's ability to manipulate fate here? Standard approach would be that she already knows this would happen, and she's just playing her inevitable part. A more direct stance would be that she can influence that fate to some or total extent influence, and the spell card rules are exactly what she wants.

By Warhammer terms, she's a Celestial Wizard, just without the weather part. Wait a minute. Mist is weather though...

Dex-chan lover
Remilia's ability to manipulate fate is entirely self-reported. Akyuu notes that there is no quantifiable evidence whatsoever that she has such an ability, and Flandre says outright it's just an act Remilia likes to put on. If she stubs her toe on the nightstand and proclaims "I meant for that to happen" as her face muscles twitch in agony, would you believe it?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes you forget how ridiculous the granny's ability to manipulate gaps is lmao.

I must admit i'm a bit skeptical about this series at first but Azuma Aya does a good job potraying canon conflict without making it too grimderp

Dex-chan lover
god I really hope this is an official story and not just a secondary works...
While it is a secondary works, Azuma Aya do consult with ZUN on certain points to make this, so it might be semi-canon at best. I wish it is canon, but what can I do as Gensokyo accepts all possibilities

Users who are viewing this thread