Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Haughty Grab Even the Red Ape (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I like how girls are drawn, more and more. Cuter and cuter. I liked Marisa punching Youmu. But you know, Marisa can cook fine.
In one of very early chapters of CoLA Marisa and Reimu had a danmaku duel over who will cook at Rinnouske's. Marisa lost, and she cooked. Quite fine. When in WaHH Reimu was reading books from Suzunaan for too much without going out, Marisa cooked for her, and quite exquisite things, to cheer her up.
Anyway, Miyoi gets waifu points for cooking skill
Now just wait for next chapter to find out, what does yeti have to do with it. And whose eyes were on top of p.18

Fed-Kun's army
what is her plan? these hallucinations are obviously not from alcohol

I'd be grateful if someone could explain the name of the chapter ,,The Haughty Grab Even the Red Ape'' to me. It's a Japanese idiom, right?

Dex-chan lover
Man these are great. So much little character moments.

Everyone taunting one another like drunk friends. Remilia hanging all over Sakuya. Marisa cooking like in WaHH, Reimu being nice to her when they're alone and sober.

It's just really fun seeing these folks when they're all just having fun and being stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if that's how Miyoi kills her prey, by making them so scared in their dreams that their real-world body gets a heart attack. At first I thought she was just eating their fears but it looks like the nightmares are getting worse and worse.

I may be mistaken, but I think the 'Red Ape' of the title is Akazaru Shochu, a type of alcohol made from a sweet potato. Clocking in at 25% alcohol by volume, it's fairly strong stuff for casual drinking.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see Reimu being scared like this. I wonder how all this hallucination that apparently only she had will go later on

Users who are viewing this thread