Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Love the Customer, Hate the Sin (Part 1)

Wow Komachi actually motivated to do something other than sleep

This manga is starting to grow on me, reminds me of the older Touhou manga a little bit now. I think it just needed to settle in a bit. I like the idea of the youkai helping out miyoi

Fed-Kun's army
Mamizou - being the human friendly youkai that she is - trying to solve that mystery to protect the village and her youkai-stronghold(bar) is really fitting. Aya or Suika wouldn't be the best choices for this.

@Romillya This chapter really gives off FS vibes and I love it! Also great Reimu facial expressions in this one.

@polarisunique Komachi's appearance is the most interesting one indeed. Since her job is not to taking life's BUT to guide spirits. Whoever does the reservations is probably a rampaging spirit posessing people. Motives unknown.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, the last time Komachi has had a line of dialogue was back in 2009, with the release of Hisoutensoku. She appeared in the background of Hopeless Masquerade, and that's the last we've seen of her.

Dex-chan lover
@EatTheBones
Should've made it obvious that I was talking about the games with the HM clarification. She also featured briefly in Symposium of Post Mysticism, but most youkai did.

Does the name "Yoru Satou" mean anything or is it another way of writing out a common-ass name?

Dex-chan lover
Sad Miyoi is so cute. Must protecc
Damn, Mamizou's tale is huuuuuuge! And fluffy! And she's so flat!
Nice to see Komachi again.
And Reimu is clueless dork again.

Dex-chan lover
Hahah, humans of Gensokyo are truly careless. An probably bit too bored.
And I was wondering when will the gods be involved.
+
Honestly, my first suspicion was Koishi.
++
Mamizou is surprisingly flat. Just saying.
+++
@Teruyo Satou is as generic as you can get, but I have a feeling Yoru means something else. Just a feeling.

Dex-chan lover
Too distracted by Mamizou's tail to pay attention to the plot.

Did Reimu just reserved a death while sleeping for herself?
eternal shrine maiden start playing

@kwendy
since HM is know mamizou's perflatness

Dex-chan lover
"Mamizou, cutting right through societal issues!" has meme potential.

Seems a bit weird that ghost stories would attract people in Gensokyo but I guess it's a problem because it's so unusual.

Ahhh... Komachi is going to appear on every other manga isn't she? I guess Komachi and Mamizou is the character that will always highly involved on the manga i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread