Touhou Suichouka ~ Lotus Eater-tachi no Suisei - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Sake is an Oni's Wages (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
The fairy flower stall is the cutest background fluff yet.

And more drunk off her ass Myon is always welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Man, fucking with Kanako seems dangerous, but hey, you do you, Miyoi.

The festival looked to be a big drunken success though. More kappa mob, fairies, Aunn, everyone's having fun.

Also glad this manga didn't get cancelled/delayed like the other two.

Edit: who's the guy wearing bones and playing with the fairies? Hanging out with fairies is usually Marisa.

I'm not sure if I like how the wine is portrayed as Miyoi's OP weapon, because it seems too OP, but ig that's the point of the manga.

inb4 Doremy shows up and is like "yo I'm the only one who can be the dungeon master"

Oh god Youmu please be careful where you swing those. Also jeez Miyoi is probably going to be in trouble when Kanako finds out what she did.

Group Leader
OK, nice chapter. Even Aunn makes an appearance. But where the heck is Suwako? NO SUWAKO AT ALL?

Edit: also, drunk Reimu is actually really nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu A guy that's drunk off his arse, just like everybody else at the festival.

@LankIe The reason it looks OP is because it needs to fulfill a lot of conditions, mainly that the target willingly drinks the sake she serves beforehand; kinda like inviting the daemon in.

Dex-chan lover
@VladDracul2

I've seen nothing to indicate that the people Miyoi can manipulate need to be given their drinks by Miyoi or that it has to be a special liqour.

They seem to just nees to be drunk on something.

Dex-chan lover
western memes in my official touhou...I like it.
8RKAP94.jpg
kappas putting goddamn electronics at lottery
page 16 was at Sergio Leone's level. Good
I can't help but cackle whenever I hear about being hopelessly smashed at the Hakurei Shrine. Gensokyo never gets old, huh. Ehehe.
So, Miyoi was, like super resentful all this time. What a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread