Touhou - The Sparrow's Midnight Dining (Doujinshi) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Night 2 - Grilled Mushrooms

Fed-Kun's army
Just another normal day in Gensokyo~ lol
I thought Marisa would have been familiar enough with mushrooms to not pick the poisonous ones.

About the SFX, I see you sometimes put the SFX TL on the side of the panel or the original SFX, which I think is great. I know some might prefer cleaning all the SFX and replace them but that's a lot of work, so just pick whatever you see fit =w= I love the typesetting you did, the fonts fit the characters so well!!! Thanks for the hard work! ( 'v')b

Double-page supporter
Just another normal day in Gensokyo~ lol
I thought Marisa would have been familiar enough with mushrooms to not pick the poisonous ones.

About the SFX, I see you sometimes put the SFX TL on the side of the panel or the original SFX, which I think is great. I know some might prefer cleaning all the SFX and replace them but that's a lot of work, so just pick whatever you see fit =w= I love the typesetting you did, the fonts fit the characters so well!!! Thanks for the hard work! ( 'v')b
im pretty sure marisa is just immune... you know just your everyday average magican

Users who are viewing this thread