Touhou - The Tiles That I Cannot Cut Are Next to None! - Ch. 32

Appreciate your TL work, but I noticed a pg 11 error: 7man isn't Remilia's winning tile, it's just a tile in her hand that lets her know no one has 7man since she can see all 4 of them. (Her wait is 5-8man which isn't mentioned in the raws since it's not a relevant point)

Appreciate your TL work, but I noticed a pg 11 error: 7man isn't Remilia's winning tile, it's just a tile in her hand that lets her know no one has 7man since she can see all 4 of them. (Her wait is 5-8man which isn't mentioned in the raws since it's not a relevant point)
Ah, yeah, you're right on that.

Double-page supporter
Ultra violence. It sure felt like Youmu was getting some backfire from reading too far in the game when players are not necessarily acting perfectly rational at all times and unconventional waits could happen.

Remilia sure seems good at the game but maybe she should have just folded the previous hand? She can afford that with this lead, probably. But then again these guys have powers so a 20k lead can just disappear.

Is she setting something up? Letting Youmu take points from her, just so she can take more back without ending the game?

Double-page supporter
Is she setting something up? Letting Youmu take points from her, just so she can take more back without ending the game?
Might be unlikely. This manga is a bit more realistic in the sense that the characters need their powers to pull huge hands and even then they don't get them all that often, and they don't end with a huge amount of points either.

Users who are viewing this thread