You know, I've been noticing that when characters like fireworks, they usually have a tragic past or some sort. And I've never been proven wrong so far... 🥲
If you really like this series, then I'll let you know that right now the anime is nearly in the same spot in the story, so you could start with the next episode if you want to. The last anime episode ended when he started walking her home in the rain.
If you really like this series, then I'll let you know that right now the anime is nearly in the same spot in the story, so you could start with the next episode if you want to. The last anime episode ended when he started walking her home in the rain.
Thanks! I've been watching since the anime first aired and was pleasantly surprised that someone picked the manga version up. It's fun to compare all of the versions of this story (all 4 of them)