Oh my god This sweet manga is making my hearth doki doki...
S shockinghunter Active member Joined Jul 11, 2026 Messages 57 Jul 29, 2026 #21 Oh my god This sweet manga is making my hearth doki doki...
K kosaya Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 28, 2025 Messages 289 Jul 29, 2026 #22 Kakeru, you coward!!!...well played Fuyutsuki. Even with his eyesight he didn't see that coming
sakurabonx3 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 3, 2018 Messages 1,198 Aug 3, 2026 #25 Awww we have a smooth and bold heroine! Kakeru, you gotta man up if you want to catch up!
L lucifur Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 28, 2023 Messages 26 Aug 10, 2026 #26 Wow... This really hit me in my kokoro... And it was highly unexpected... Made me giggle all the way from my ears to ears... I love it... Thank you for translating this.
Wow... This really hit me in my kokoro... And it was highly unexpected... Made me giggle all the way from my ears to ears... I love it... Thank you for translating this.
toru_okada Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 985 Saturday at 11:58 AM #28 Ever since the first chapter, I've been onto Fuyutsuki, she's been trying to get him ever since, she's way too slick with it.
Ever since the first chapter, I've been onto Fuyutsuki, she's been trying to get him ever since, she's way too slick with it.