Toumei Ningen Kyoutei

Well, maybe - not like i would know anything about that. My only point was that portuguese translations seem to be much further caught up with original release.

Dex-chan lover
Great series, too bad you have to use Google translate on the Portuguese version if you want to finish it, but it's worth it.

Can anyone explain the
NTR backstory? Don't really feel like waiting for the other 80 or so chapters esp. since the ending got spoiled

Fed-Kun's army
remember "Toumei Ningen" that can invisible by eating salmon's eggs? i thought this was that.

Jesus Christ, this dude is legitimately invisible, if only because he's so fucking dense that light can't escape. I think this is the first manga I drop because of a protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@DementedSurgeon you're definitely right about how the MC starts out, but he does become self-aware and changes as the story goes on. It's worth a read if you can tough out some of that early wimpiness.

Really excited to see how this story progress! I'm so glad someone picked it up and is working on it, even if its purposefully shitty, it gets the job done. Keep it up man

sjh

Give me half an hour, I translate it and upload it.
Don't expect quality, I am doing this all in a hurry :(

Double-page supporter
@sjh No worries on the quality, I’m just glad I got to finish reading this. Thanks for getting the rest of the translation done so quickly.

@hootanic Thank you for getting the ball rolling on wrapping up this title.

If you celebrate, I hope you both have a nice holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread