Toumei Ningen Kyoutei

Double-page supporter
@hootanic please finish the series in your scans I dont really agree of with sjh and his rushed versions it's hard to read and the flow doesn't make sense

Group Leader
On the list of weirdest fetish fodder, where would you place this?

Why do you upload the Sam chapter twice chapter 27 and 28 and now 29 can¨t you remove one off them if you upload a new chapter off this serie

Only reason I really kept reading this bullshit see if they would fuck yes they did but at the end and fuck his ex girlfriend

This is shit. I wouldn't recommend. With the rules of consent and communication, this goes against everything like that and enforces assumptions and aggressiveness. It's really confusing.

Plus the protagonist is a pussy. The girl acts selfishly too.

Dropped at chpt.18. Someone let me know if it redeems itself or something.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
it was a good read, i recommend this for an afternoon reading or a way to pass some time.

surprisingly good manga!
as a fan of romance found something new in here
decent pshycological aspect
amount of "wtf going on" and sick (in a good way) moments
on rather traditional plot
ending is normal, everythinf is explained, last frame gave me some inspiring creeps
a little minus in authors bad skill in drawing breasts, otherwise art is cute

Man what a shitty story, although it was quite interesting for a while, especially the way she tried to help him.
On the other hand, the way she views their relationship at the beginning, doesnt make their physical interaction comprehensable. It feels more like embedding adult content in a story in which it doesn't really fit.
They reveal the background storys of most characters close to the end and they really suck. The stroys are plain and unrealistic and they make the characters more and more unlikeable. The way he solved her problem at the end is also very simply and uninspired.
I have never seen so many despicable characters in a romance manga.

Users who are viewing this thread