"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories - Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - An unexpected situation...? [by Natsuha Hata]

Power Uploader
Enjoy Vol 2 Ch 6: An unexpected situation...? [by Natsuha Hata]
Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/hata_natsuha_
Author has a completed series <Karefechi no Kanojo> only one volume ...yet to be scanlated

Looking fro JP TL, and you ;p
join our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/AmgtaYu

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Thanks for the warning, but I indeed don't have the god-tier luck to have a girlfriend to pull of this stunt.
even my gacha rolls don't have luck ;_;

Power Uploader
THis chapter was written well before the pandemic... It is not recommended that you do this when someone is sick much less now during a pandemic...
Wear masks... maintain distance... watch hentai... stay safe.

With that big warning was expecting some double parkour over a house or something like that to impress someone.

Dex-chan lover
Temperature going up like that is actually a good thing. Your body temperature rises when you're sick to kill the disease. So its better to not take medicine that reduces your temperature and let nature do its work. (God I sounded like a Karen at the end there.)

Edit: Incidentally, a bit of alcohol would actually help you recover faster! But don't drink too much, that would cause other problems on top of your illness...and you don't want that.. lol

Dex-chan lover
@HEXyren Probably. Don't listen to a random person on the internet. I just like finding excuses to drink. Seems to always work for me if I drink just a little bit. Basically just a sip. But maybe I just recover fast regardless. Who knows? As they say, idiots don't catch cold. If you're stupid enough to drink while you're sick...you'll probably be alright by the laws of nature.

Aggregator gang
This is how social distancing would be like in my house If I wasn't isolated in my lovely room -w- don't judge me

Users who are viewing this thread