Tower Dungeon - Ch. 5 - Chapter 5: Marquess Karash, Draco-Metamorph

the part where lilisen casts her spells, those words are the same ones she says in previous chapters? or did they miss translating that part?

Dex-chan lover
What part of the phrase "very vaguely" don't you understand? Its not 100% match I admit, that is why I used "very vaguely" Dumb fuck.
Dude... There's an infinite gap between "vaguely similar" and "nothing alike". Nihei's art is to Ubel Blatt what Picasso's is to Vermeer's. If there's any mangaka whose art can be called vaguely similar to Nihei's it's probably Nagano Mamoru.

So they know that the scumbag is killing his own citizens, but can't do anything for... reasons...
And they HAVE TO make him king if he saves the princess... just because?...
It's like this comic has one foot in maturity (penis tentacle), and the other in silly childishness, tonally anyway. And yes I know there are "plot reasons" they have to do these things, but it doesn't change the fact they're silly.

But I'm enjoying the childish sillyness all the same.
So the elites currently groom kids, have rituals, are pedophiles and do even darker shit and the people don't do anything cause reasons... what a shitty novel. Oh wait.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter feels like a to be continued but not in a sucky way. It gives so much to look forward to.

I tell ya the moment this hits an English translated bookshelf/store my wallet will open.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter feels like a to be continued but not in a sucky way. It gives so much to look forward to.

I tell ya the moment this hits an English translated bookshelf/store my wallet will open.
Import the JP volume! Show Nehei the support he deserves. It's only 800 yen (+ 2k yen shippin Q_Q, thanks amazon)

irr

So they know that the scumbag is killing his own citizens, but can't do anything for... reasons...
It's like this comic has one foot in maturity (penis tentacle), and the other in silly childishness, tonally anyway. And yes I know there are "plot reasons" they have to do these things, but it doesn't change the fact they're silly.

Nihei's never been known for his writing, g. Always an aesthetic first and foremost type of mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
Those royal guards are kinda cool now, Shame the graviton laser was just only a warning shot. I think the beard guys was the one who shot it?

I used to buy everything Nihei did until my country's exchange rate told me to eat shit. From RM 30- to RM 70 a volume. Sheeeesh.
Looks like a powerful physique runs in the family. Girl popped up and ran without issue.
Somethings definitely in the siblings blood. The Marquess noted something after tasting it. Could be a forgotten super soldier or royalty lineage or something.

I'm kind of enjoying his shonen phase, I're read his early work and it was incredibly dark and edgy, I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much as I did when I was younger. That's why Blame Gakuen made such an impact on me as it was my first time seeing his silly side.

Last edited:
What about? so I may better help ye
Actually it comes down to this: the part where the necklace glows, what does it even imply? Is it too soon to know or did I forget something?
Thanks in advance for the reply 🙏

Double-page supporter

Just like 45th president of united states of America

Users who are viewing this thread