Tower Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Royal Family's Secret Treasure

Dex-chan lover
Casual detected. Nihei has been around for a while (if not longer) with a similar but still distinct and detailed art-style. Their just as talented as Fujimoto. And BLAME! is amazing.
I couldnt get past the first chapter of Blame tho, even though I like the artstyle and storytelling in this manga and in aposimz, but I can't understand what is happening in the drawings of Blame! does it get better in later chapters? I dont know who's talking, maybe because it's hard for me to understand who's who. lol. help. i want to read a legendary mangawork too

Dex-chan lover
If that isn’t a setup for unleashing the power of the secret weapon(?) to save his friends, I don’t know what is. Keep up the good worldbuilding Nihei, and thanks for the TL.
Secret? The protag has insane strength. This has been established since the first chapter. Everyone know, just look at the amount of luggage they assign to him.

Dex-chan lover
I couldnt get past the first chapter of Blame tho, even though I like the artstyle and storytelling in this manga and in aposimz, but I can't understand what is happening in the drawings of Blame! does it get better in later chapters? I dont know who's talking, maybe because it's hard for me to understand who's who. lol. help. i want to read a legendary mangawork too
just speed read it. It has awful panelling that will destroy your pace and you'll get confuse most of the time. It also drags a lot specially in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Casual detected. Nihei has been around for a while (if not longer) with a similar but still distinct and detailed art-style. Their just as talented as Fujimoto. And BLAME! is amazing.
pseud detected. If Nihei actually know how to draw expression, their manga would be a lot better. Also blame sucks cant even panel lol. But sure post apocalyptic stuff deep.

Dex-chan lover
You should absolutely push on in Blame!, the middle chapters are pretty much the most technical Nihei has ever drawn. The gradual change from noobish artist, to skilled artist, to skilled mangaka is just as significant of a journey as Killy's itself.

Dex-chan lover
Someone just added a sexual violence tag, but it doesn't seem warranted. Especially when it's only an implied threat. But hey idk the rules.

For me, all Nihei's work's protagonist are an alternative version of Killy with an alternative version of the GBE. I hope this fucker bandits find out soon.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao cracked up at the "So you value the life of the kingdom over the DAUGHTER OF A KING." ".........Yes?"

Dex-chan lover
A great chapter! I hope they can find new companions soon. Three people team is hard on that dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
You should absolutely push on in Blame!, the middle chapters are pretty much the most technical Nihei has ever drawn. The gradual change from noobish artist, to skilled artist, to skilled mangaka is just as significant of a journey as Killy's itself.
I'm an aspiring writer too, i guess it is a must for me to go through Blame again someday

Dex-chan lover
I love the meta set-up
"hey do you wanna learn about the architecture of this place?"
"Nah"
Nihei for sure was told by his editor not to do that because otherwise there's no way he would have missed an opportunity like that

Also things are kicking up into gear this chapter damn, shame it's on break next month but I understand

Users who are viewing this thread