Town of Witches - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
A true hero is never been written or told in history. The thing written in history is the winner who will never write much about others.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, for giggles, I want a continuation from this point.
I want to see him heal, grow, gain hope, gain allies, then die happy and pass it on to someone else.
Then a new arc with that person, then another, across centuries, an entire history of the earring.

Dex-chan lover
now im wondering whats he gonna do when a stronger mukuro appears, hows he gonna protect the town?

Dex-chan lover
The town is fucked, the next sayoko-level monster will destroy the town anyways...

Her amulet is only a fraction of her power, and makuro exists equivalent to her.

Dex-chan lover
The town is fucked, the next sayoko-level monster will destroy the town anyways...

Her amulet is only a fraction of her power, and makuro exists equivalent to her.
now im wondering whats he gonna do when a stronger mukuro appears, hows he gonna protect the town?
I'm half expecting him to visit her grave only to find a guy or a gal basically having to mentor the guy in being a wizard/warlock now...or digging her grave to resurrect her (I mean, she's a witch, she probably can)...great now I got an idea for story where a guy is the magical girl/witch's one man support crew

Users who are viewing this thread