Toy Complex - Ch. 11

She's too innocent and obviously has had a protected and easy life, I get him but she means well. Her shocked expression at the end makes me sad; I'm not good with overly energetic people but it's nice to see someone so happy.

I don't judge him. His life is pretty difficult and it'll be hard for them to make it work when they come from so different worlds.

Plus she's super energetic, I have a friend who is like her and once you realize that's just the way she is, you can get used, but it can be tiresome sometimes.

oh come on, boi, you’re just afraid of love😍 thank you for the upload ! 😘

Oof I understand where he’s coming from when he sees her taking her privilege so lightly when he’s working himself to the bone for extra money. She’s genuinely sincere and ignorant tho, so you can’t really blame her too much either. It would be best for her to become a bit more worldly and aware now, especially if she wants to become a teacher in the future.

That all being said, while he doesn’t owe her the validation of reciprocated feelings of even friendship, he at least should allow them to talk maturely about the situation since they’re equally parts involved. I know firsthand that it fucking sucks when some asshole dude won’t even acknowledge your emotions that were caused, in part, by his actions. Like, no one’s guileless in any kind of romantic/sexual relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread