Toy Complex - Ch. 4

Am I the only one who’s not happy with her blurting out such info? Like, she could’ve not mentioned it until she talked to him?

Eh... she’s still dumb.

Thank you for updating!

Lmao that last panel 😂
This is a good comic but damn FL is so naive it's borderline annoying.

Thanks for the update!

I’m also surprised she told them WHO her one night stand was. Kinda not cool when their social circles are going to have a lot of overlap

I guess because they're best friends (I think) is why she told them, and plus she's naive and innocent yeah whatever. Still pretty good webtoon so far, thank you for the chapter!

wow this is such a vulgar circle isn't it 😶
can't believe she immediately told them about his identity

Group Leader
I want to make a point with y'all who's going "wtf why you told them". I think its normal to be talking with your close group of friends and be opening up to whatever they want (i mean they were literally talking about their love life with each other in the other chapter). This is the most realistic approach giving their relationship.

Why the hell are people complaining???? She has friends, maybe you don't have, but that's what you do with your closest friends. Dumb for having a trusting relationship with her friends???

do ppl in these comments not have friends LOL most people tell their friends details like this

"What are you talking about? With our relationship, we could talk about curry while eating shit and still be fine, y'know?"

Am I the only one that died reading that? 😂😂😂😂😂
I love her friends 😂

It's better to be honest instead of making it 50 chapters until she spills the beans. Oh and don't people have friends like these?! I sure do.

People are freaking out for no reason you tell everything to your best friends it's normal they offer advice and support, I'm glad she told them now there's no hiding or pointless missunderstandings.

wait, i actually love yuna so much? she's so honest? and she makes good points ngl.... I like her.

Aaaah I love this. The comedy is on another level.
Glad the MC is straightforward honest, I hate when girls keep secrets so they end up in a more serious problems.

Users who are viewing this thread