Trade - Ore wa Kyou Kara Joshikousei

Dex-chan lover
1st Place on National Manga Grand Prix and still get axed after 1 vol.
Wow it's a tough world out there

The translation on this one is like a riddle you have to crack.

Aggregator gang
why a hikikomori died outside...
and that axed... ouch, the series died too

Fed-Kun's army
Strange, it was actually interesting to me. Hope the author puts out more works that don't get axed

Good work doesn't mean it will be popular. Only popular work that gets serialized.

The difference between coming up with an interesting premise and actually being able to roll that into a story.
How many Weekly Jump series got axed in only a few months because they couldn't figure out what they wanted to do?
Or series that unravel after only 2 volumes because the initial hook ran out of steam and the author has no idea where to go next?

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter looks interesting, but the 2nd chapter made me drop this mango.

Fed-Kun's army
I was kind of hoping a story with the original girl's ghost following him around. But so far this isn't a bad story.

Yikes..
Good thing that even japanese didnt want this crap,I could already tell it'll be romance story about how him and his bully will get together.

shit. does everyone else drops it when a male MC becomes a female, and he goes "oh I'm a female now, guess I'll like dicks now huh". what the fuck is with that logic, you can love women too man

Dex-chan lover
@kreyton It's some weird biotruth shit. "Women can ONLY love men" or whatever.

apparently they've never heard of lesbians

tragedy tag is bcz it was so intriguing for it to seem like a potential revenge bodyswap but turned tino petty elementary geared shojo love story in the 3rd and last chapters...

Users who are viewing this thread