Train Man - Net Development, the Love Story of a Local Train

Dex-chan lover
A cute, funny story, with a premise that could seem unoriginal but it's actually very well-made and entertaining. :)

I think this story got like three adaptations already. Personally i prefer Molester Man (or anything by Yokota Takuma, really).

Molester man is a different story, in fact densha is referred in it, but they both are nice

Double-page supporter
I think I reread this story more often that what I thought... It really is a great story.

Fed-Kun's army
This was actually great
Not because of Densha
No
Because of the characters from the thread
Their expressions made this worth while.

Dex-chan lover
The art is a LOT better than Molester Man, it's so expressive and has aged remarkably well. The story is a little more straightforward, but I can't fault it for that; it's just a different kind of story, one that's more about Densha's personal growth.

I have no idea how many times I've reread this manga. It's always gives me goosebumps reading it

I have no idea how many times I've reread this manga. It's always gives me goosebumps reading it

Mvx

@rakan-han have you watched the drama of this. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD
The Ost, the intro and outro ARE SOOO GOOD. especially the outro

Double-page supporter
ooh, niceeee, I stepped into a goldmine after reading all those original threads of chikan Otoko lol

I honestly prefer this to Molester Man probably because the mc is less of a degen lol

Users who are viewing this thread