Training Regimes of the World’s Strongest Women - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Cross Goal

Dex-chan lover
It was mentioned in Chapter 2 most people didn't remember what he did because of status effect.
Most people wouldn't have witnessed the event in the first place, having fled or not been proximate in the first place. But those who did know — including the Heroine — generally had some reason to relate what they knew, and few if any of those who knew had reason not to report what they knew.

In other words, the roar does not furnish a good explanation at this stage.

Fek what a cliffhanger hahaha so much excitement now to wait another 4 months XD

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that this sets up a plot possibility where they're raising the strongest hero but turns evil through ego. That's not gonna happen though.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt it, but I would be very happy if after he passes his re-trial thing that he declines going to the school and just stays home training with the 3 S Ranks instead.

Don't need a school arc please.
I mean a good school arc would be great, but too many bad ones to gamble on that.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda want a joke chapter where he gets stronger than all of them yet falls in love with some random village girl/or boy i dun judge

Dex-chan lover
Once upon a time, Frisk wanted to train swordsmanship using a stick. They had a bunch of opponents to spar with, suited to their level...

But chose Undyne with a fucking Fume Ultra Greatsword

Thanks a lot, Dragonoid Sissa. You outdid yourself yet again 🍜✨

Ngl, I quite like how the story is going. The fact that they accepter the kid not because he had strength (0 stats on everything), but because he pretty much sacrificed himself to kill the hydra is nice. They also teach the boy in a way that the majority of teachers do not do, I mean, guy literally grew under them because they taught him in a better way than the school did. And considering the species they are (I have my concerns I will admit, especially the elf), the kid should be at the least 20 by the time he's good, or maybe even longer, considering they are S-class and the boy's probably an F (I am praying for time skips to happen).

Users who are viewing this thread