Trample on the River of Immortality

Nice art style, and beginning , little lackluster, but otherwise fine, warning, my contain an little overused trope, the ring that gives you power etc. Mysterious artifact etc.The translation is also solid keep up the good work WeScans

Fed-Kun's army
Typical story line........ It's a norm for manhuas nowadays. {Martial peak, Martial arts reign, divine emperor, peerless battle spirit} what not every manhua starts with the cliche opening mc is weak a fuck at start and always gets bullied and out of blue or by luck finds an artifact, a book what not and starts grinding to level up. Defeats or mostly kill those simp finds a beauty blah blah blah....
This wuxia manhua it looks promising, artwork is good, translation are pretty well executed, can't dive in early and say best manhua out here, but one should give it a read though.

Interesting so far, although it is too early to assume, this storyline follows along the normal storyline, where the Main Character is weak and a waste with some sort of ability (a cheat) that provides an opportunity for the MC to become stronger, although that might be the storyline, the cheat method is indeed unique (although in the early stages and can't exactly examine its powers). The art style is pleasing i'm hoping it stays that way, i can see that this Manhua is that needle in the haystack and i'm excited to see what flourishes from this abundance of potential.

Art: 7.8/10
Story: non conclusive
Character Development: non conclusive
Flow: 7
Translation: 10 (very rare nowadays)
I will update this later when there is more content to give a proper rating, my overall currently would be a 6/10 due to the lack of content so far.

I hope the people that read this will join the journey, i see a lot of potential here.

-Baek Taehyong (NotARealScans)

Fed-Kun's army
@LuminArySolAr
Lack of content........ Hmm, but it's still early so it's like a buildup thing going on, so i think giving a rating by judging content is still early. Let's see this manhua now looks like a needle in haystack, hope it doesn't turn to be a shit.

yo guys just checkout the translators youtube channel. this is a terrific cultivation manhua. a true DIAMOND

I've read to chapter 156 on your youtube channel. This manhua is a diamond, i think on par with Apotheosis and Martial Peak.

The amount of exposition makes it feel a bit stilted but its not bad. Is this based on a novel?

Fed-Kun's army
Is the romance good? Or does he fuck every bitch like I’m every wuxia I come across

Fed-Kun's army
@calmbreez
Dude, you are too much into wuxia hentai.
Nope!!
Rn, there is no such romance going on, mc has only one mindset, to get strong enough to not get trample by others.
The raws are over 150, so maybe there will be romance in it.
But this wuxia manhua is really good go for it
Also, martial peak mc is in too much sex.

Fed-Kun's army
@suspicious_guy
Well sorry i can't help you further.
Well finding a good wuxia nowadays is like finding a needle in haystack.
For sex, but zero plot tons are out there.

Group Leader
HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT DID I CALL THIS TYPE OF SHIT AGAIN? OOH YEAH! 1 STAR SHIT, WITH NO REAL MEANING! YEAH BOYS, WE HAVE GOT A 1 STAR SHIT, BUT I WILL READ IT FOR NOW BECAUSE I AM REALLY CURIOUS WHIXH BITCH WILL THIS BITCHY MC WILL CHOOSE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

ok im at chap64 and i can tell u that he's relying too much on his changing face technic thing

Contributor
...Ones like this I just stare at the description and go, "You could just as well have said, 'it's xianxia,' in as many words, and I would know just as little as I do now."

Users who are viewing this thread