The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil - Ch. 16 - Does It Hurt?

Dex-chan lover
so, a weird and very well-hidden coffin, wrapped in chains... that the supposed-villainess just somehow randomly found... I'm guessing it's somehow connected to the previous Demon Lord?

I'm surprised the ML had enough awareness to realize our MCs are gone. And now he finally has some interactions with the FL!!! Here's to hoping they start falling for each other and leave our MCs alone!

anw, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"Where did you get the 'vampire' part from...?"
"Hm?"

Slipped an old universe word in and she noticed. Well, not sure if she truly noticed-noticed. But –
Well, we don't know if they have vampires in that universe or not. They are in the same spot as us in that regard, only after hearing a native not understanding the concept behind vampires they can take as a hint. Personally though, I'd rather have vampires in this

Dex-chan lover
It's possible that the "Where did you get the 'vampire' part from...?" is because they barely saw the bats, not enough to identify the species, and she said 'vampire bat' instead of 'bat' because her imagination ran wild.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

whatever is in that coffin, the people who put it in there didnt want it back out due to the size and quantity of the chains. probably has one of those old anti-vampire devices that split the throat if you get up too fast with it.

Dex-chan lover
Finally has some interactions with the FL!!! Here's to hoping they start falling for each other and leave our MCs alone!
Carolyn has been pretty nice to Kaye despite everyone else pushing her to ostracized her. Idc about her ending up with Lloyd (actually I just don't care about Lloyd at all lol, rich cocky blonde dudes as leads are a dime a dozen) but I just hope Carolyn stays sympathetic to Kayes situation and doesn't team up with him to kill her

Double-page supporter
Aw they're both worried for each other :glee:
Wonder what she'll ask for?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Carolyn has been pretty nice to Kaye despite everyone else pushing her to ostracized her. Idc about her ending up with Lloyd (actually I just don't care about Lloyd at all lol, rich cocky blonde dudes as leads are a dime a dozen) but I just hope Carolyn stays sympathetic to Kayes situation and doesn't team up with him to kill her
if he's actually the ML of the original story, I'm sure he will be humbled by the heroine and be less frustrating as time goes on.

anw, they only killed her out of self-defense when she went berserk in 7th year (mentioned in chapter 5). Though personally, I doubt she just went berserk all of a sudden, something shady must have happened to her (no doubt caused by that weird-ass teacher).

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. I was waitingf or this..

how'd did Kaye arm get hurt?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread