Trample on the River of Immortality

Not that good after the first few chapters but really good after you get into it. Binged all 77 chapters. I need more.

Double-page supporter
Do not read if this is your first cultivation mawnga(?)
Read if you are already 100+ chapters into cultivation trash

Compared to other cultivation manhuas this is average (5), but because of personal bias it's a 6, the majority of people will not like this because without the comparison to other manhua it is below average.

Ιt's a fun and enjoyable read, even though the logic falls to kindergarten levels sometimes.

Like, I'm amazed at how someone could make such mistakes in writing, but at the same time how anyone who read his script didn't immediately tell him how explaining the concepts to your enemy and then applying them does not have the same effect, or the surprise factor.

And other times the writing is dumbed down like the author was afraid his readers wouldn't be able to put two things together.

But it was a still fun read, and that should say something... Something about how depraved of mangas/novels to read I am.

BRUH. This is top-tier! Why are there so many bad comments? The story is about a guy with bad talent but his only cheat is a necklace that can purify pills, which isn't much compared to other cultivation stories plus it isn't ur typical trash same-old traditional "court death" stuff. It has adventure and he has life-threatening battles and things don't always go his plan. Its not generic and he isnt OP and fight above his realm or so clever that he can manipulate people.Its probably A-rank in my opinion and extremely close to gold, its similar to Yong Heng Zhi or smth whatever its called in the fact that he has no overpowered cheat and he adventures and goes through hardship and

You monster. I just checked the chapter releases and you have been uploading daily for 3 months? Are you sure you are doing it alone? Even groups struggle with releasing daily how are you doing it alone? You should really take a break.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shoko0505
And this guy will not gonna stop and keep on releasing it. The raws are around chap 184. This guy release chaps everyday...... So maybe it'll take around 3 months to reach raws.
Plus he has his own yt channel were he uploads latest raws.

So the MC didn't really bother changing his name while infiltrating, huh? I hope it doesn't backfire on him.

This is the essentials of a cultivation story with almost nothing else. The art is the standard low quality toonish stuff. Scratches that itch though.

Users who are viewing this thread