Transfer Student - Ch. 21

i just realize that the blonde's name is kang hyewon
now i'm sure the mangaka drew her based on iz*one kang hyewon lmao

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload Sha-Tan its again greatly appreciated.... She's aware at least on some level isn't she that she again ditched Minsu and placed her in a tough situation right. The assignment calls for groups of two Kang had another group to recruit from while most of Minsu's abductors seem to be from other classes. While it will be fun seeing what goes on with Kang's duo I hope we also get to see who the other protagonist Minsu ends up with.

Dex-chan lover
@Sha-tan I mean I will be honest I often have difficulty remembering Nare's name but for someone who had the sudden epiphany last chapter regarding how she ditched Minsu, she sure is quick to do it again. I feel that Minsu really needs to re-evaluate their friendship considering how often Minsu finds herself in trouble and Nare is never around to help her.

Dex-chan lover
Noooooooo!I have nothing against her hooking up with the blondie but she is forgetting minsu again!goddammit!!

Imagine when your bff came to group with other people while you're expecting her to be with you.

Minsu's name is the only name I remember in this webtoon and that is mainly because everyone throws her under the bus. She's best girl so far though I hope the situation for her gets better.

Aggregator gang
Poor Nare seems to have problems juggling two friends. :)
Why she doesn't just form a group with both I don't get though.

Users who are viewing this thread