Transfer Student - Ch. 32

I hate every single thing about this chapter. This has just been on a steady nosedive since the start for me. I think the side characters are insanely annoying, like actually blows my mind how little I like them. But to make things worse we don't even know anything about the main characters yet because almost nothing happens every single chapter. We've gone like nowhere in over 30 chapters. 2/10

Thanks for the translation, I wonder what minsu is feeling through all of this. She is definetly unconfortavle too

@Faytel I couldn't agree more. These side characters are insanely annoying and like @kashell11 said, just like minsu id hate to be in the current situation she's in. Loads of unnecessary problems and stress. When will this pick up lmao. It started very good till it brought in these two side characters. Thanks for the chapter tho, we in it hoping it gets better and more depth but so early into it and its like this? can't be getting hopes so high

The only character I love is Minsu.
Thanks for the translation! 🖤

This chapter got me so confused. I mean, I like the redhaired girl and her story, but I think the author choose the wrong moment to reveal her past, since the main pairing isnt well developed enough nor the plot. In fact, I have to say that the whole detour to the past was made so sudden and so abruptely that I felt I had jumped to another comic. Likewise, the same happened when it returned to the main pairing plot just as abrupltely. What worsened this feeling of utter confusion was the side characters claiming assertively that they spend time with one of the main characters when we didnt see this. The progression pace is all over the place and this disrupt the flown of the narrative, not allowing the reader to care much for the characters, since they couldnt spend enough time with them nor relate to their supposedly plight.
I dont hate this story, but it seriously need to be more organized. It almost as if the author just... Drew whatever they thought of at the moment, without a storyboard to guide them.

Group Leader
@Madance
Thank you! I really liked how you explained your reasons.
I read a lot of comments with people trashing some stories (not only this one, I speak in general) without giving a proper explanation of why they don't like it.
And even if I'm the translator, I couldn't agree more with you. I guess we'll see what will happen.

OK I've come back after a while and I'm lost.
First of all who tf is the main character? I don't give a shit about these guys. They're just annoying. Is it the little brown haired one? That's fine, she's fine, the one next to her is fine too. But all the others are kinda.. Shitty? That orange haired one is annoying, the tall one is just a bitch.. Miss orange is having life issues so she makes things hard for others, miss tall is just annoying, I don't know how else to describe her. The long blonde one's attitude annoys me but I can't really say much seen as she said like 5 words..

Aggregator gang
Delinquent girl act very touch-feely, but maybe she only does it to get back at red-haired girl?
And Nare is such baby, throwing a tantrum over who's blondie's friend. I guess she just dosn't like to share.

Users who are viewing this thread