Transfer Student - Ch. 52

What the fuck is that girls (long black hair) problem, i just can't figure it out.
I don't know if it's because they are being super vague or it's the translations fault though.
Not that i'm bashing the translators or anything i'm so grateful they translate anything but i'm just so lost right now, i can't figure out if she is actually lying about not liking hyewon, i thought she was a homophobe but now she's a closet les that lies about being a les or just in denial?
The only thing i'm certain of in this is that hyewon and nare love each other one without really knowing if the other loves her, but that damn girl with the black hair(can't remember her name for the life of me) is such a pain in the ass for no reason that i can possibly understand, i really need someone to @ me and explain cuz i'm lost.

Ok so after rerererereading this chapter, i don't think she's in denial or anything like that anymore, she's just a homophobe that was "looking out" for a new girl she wanted to be friends with and didn't want her to turn out gay or something. Hyewon told her to stop being such a bother to nare thinking that girl likes hyewon and that's why she does it, then said girl admits she's not in love with hyewon she was just curious what hyewon would do with nare(if something was gonna about between them) and that's it. Hyewon was disappointed that that girl was such a dick for such a dumb reason? that's pretty much all that i understood this chapter the rest was pure chaos with nare and that girl i have no concrete idea why she hates nare other than she is a homophobe and what she is lying about?

Dex-chan lover
that black hair girl needs to mind her own business like wtf
homophobes really barging themselves into other ppl's lives just to make everyone including themselves uncomfortable lmfao

Group Leader
@raidenzen
Yes, I think everything you said is the right explanation.
About the second part where the black haired girl speak with Nare, I'm also confused. I translated exactly what the Spanish version says, I can't read Korean, so I don't know.
I think the lie they're talking about is the one where the homophobe made Hyewon think she was in love with her.

ok well the comments helped clear the chapter up a bit. i think whats been said is more or less correct.

i guess i personally never got the vibe that black hair was a full on homophobe, since she willingly hangs out with the girl who likes her (and since the girl who likes her tolerates her; and while that girl is resolved to maintain her crush on black hair because she knows what she wants, i want to say that shes in touch with her sexuality enough that she'd be able to sense homophobia if it surrounded her), but at the same time i can sense the subtlety of it with the way shes being all protective of hyewon and what not, along with a few of her other reactions to the girls in the past (and to the one who crushes on her too).

I feel like she's really about to get checked by her friend, the balck hair girls friend, because she is really just inserting herself into things that don't need to be inserted too. And she doesn't like Nare simply because she thinks she's gonna "taint" the new girl when she can't even see herself how she's being in denial about being gay and is actually jealous of Nare but can't handle it. Theres been small hints and clues of her potentially liking girls but she always FEVERISHLY denials any feeling at all and turns on dick mode. Either way she is about to get hella checked cause the other girl actually likes Nare and the Hyweon and wants to be friends with them, and I think once she really learns how ridiculous her friend has been, she's going to check her pretty hard and thats probably when she'll stop being obsessed with her.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sha-tan- "I think the lie they're talking about is the one where the homophobe made Hyewon think she was in love with her." - Da Eun never said that, it's all in Hyewon's head. The only "lie" I can think of is Da Euen telling Hyewon that Nare liked her.

Group Leader
@AsuraRaza
Sorry, I didn't get the notification, you put a dash next to my name, that's why I think the system didn't catch that.
Anyway, you might be right and thank you for starting reading this story and commenting.
I'll be back soon with another chapter, my new proofreader is sick, she'll check the new chapter as soon as possible

Users who are viewing this thread