Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episode 1

Power Uploader
Been meaning to work on a genderbender series for a while and this one caught my eye! Bi weekly or at most monthly updates for this one.

Dex-chan lover
@genderbenderbb2
nice, was hard MTL reading the RAWs, this series looks like its gonna be drama filled, thanks for your work.

hmmmm its different enough to warrant my interest, thanks for covering it. I usually avoid these because theyre usually too dark, drama filled and or filled with terrible people doing terrible stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this one long ago,
It's abit twisted one.

Definitely not for everyone but I am wondering where does this one will be going.

I do already have few expectations though...

The mc is a bit annoying imo but love twisted, dark dramas especially if they're genderbends! Excited to see where this goes. Thank you.

This turn dark very fast, I like it
I suppose Yuka still love mc and have some kind mental conflic similar to mc making her change gender like mc.

Double-page supporter
Psychological and Genderbent wait thats illegal...

Fresh take on the genderbent genre I guess

Group Leader
Damn, why is this person so angry all the time? They seem constantly homophobic towards themselves and angry that other can't relate to them, but gee, the girl that learned seems supportive, have you tried telling her how you feel instead of clenching your fists, making angry face and ranting all the time?

Makes me feel apathetic about the entire thing.

@milleniumbug

Hey, why do compassionfags like you have to invade every possible space they set their eyes on through injecting their out-of-place perspective into it? Even in contexts where this kind of socially conscious grandstanding clearly isn't needed?

Seeing that you're translator you could've at least exerted minimal effort and check what kind of things she'd written in the past. This in turn would've made you realize that what she's putting out creatively probably isn't intended as any kind of social statement: lots of less than perfect people, minor abductions, rape, all the fun stuff. If I remember correctly, at one one point she might;ve even been drawing lite guro, but I don't care enough to check the pixiv right now.

...and consequently, if all the relatively harmless things mentioned below are capable of setting you off in the first place, I can't even imagine what are you doing reading manga with combination of tags such as this one has.

edit: (ed) for nickname ping typo, among other things.

Group Leader
@nonameanonymous82435

compassionfag

Oh gee, we're off to a good start already. I can easily tell that this is going to be a good, calm, and peaceful post. Not. Well, two people can play this game. Fuck off to 4chan.

Seeing that you're translator

How is this even relevant to anything. Why are you expecting me to spend effort reading japanese on stuff that I yet to find if they're any good. Are you a translator? No? Then shut up. Yes? Then shut up too, I don't care.

check what kind of things she'd written up till this point

Well, surprise to you, ekhm, "fag", but you're fucking delusional if you believe that a work can't be assessed standalone. Surprise to you: if I read one work, and I won't like it, then I ain't gonna be reading more works because it is likely I won't like them either.

Now, I did say that the work currently makes me feel apathetic. Without the further chapters, I can't tell yet if that was the goal of this characterisation. And I didn't say a thing about the quality of the series itself. Not gonna lie, it did catch my attention and intrigue me because otherwise I wouldn't care enough to post a comment on it.

invade every possible space

Oh gee, one comment and I am suddenly an "invader". You can comment, I can comment, and yet, it is you who decided to attack me, making you the invader. Shame on you.

@milleniumbug
No, shame on you. You're the one who'd decided to show what you're on about right from the start: among all the morally questionable shit which is happening in this chapter, the things which you'd decided to be outspoken against are a) verbal mistreatment of woman by man, and b) projected self-hate linked to (internalized) homophobia.

Are we clear "fag"? You do "fucking" realize that this word has entirely different connotations when used standalone, right? Maybe you're the one who's "fucking" homophobic here, ey?

edit: forgot to cite those three little nuggets:

No? Then shut up. Yes? Then shut up too, I don't care.
Surprise to you: if I read one work, and I won't like it, then I ain't gonna be reading more works because it is likely I won't like them either.

...the second one is where the money's at. Read it again and be ashamed.

Oh gee, one comment and I am suddenly an "invader". You can comment, I can comment, and yet, it is you who decided to attack me, making you the invader.

Insane troll logic. You know what I'd meant, and yet you decide to play idle semantic games. Oh well.

And just in case you'll decide to take that angle: you're perfectly fine to comment and state whatever opinions you happen to hold. Just don't expect them to float in vacuum.

Users who are viewing this thread