Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

Dex-chan lover
@Awtm
Does trying to rape someone in the school area looks realistic to you?
This isn't hentai logic though.

If people would actually see someone body being abused or self abuse people would looks pity or disgust seeing it.
Not the opposite.

Getting assaulted on the alley or brought into a hidden place after trying to blackmail someone might actually be realistic but not this way lmao.

Also even if this is a rare case both of them will be forced to transfer to another school, make an ammend to the victim family, and, pay for the price.
That's what a realistic scenario look like.

@ADende
> Author draw hentai
> Rape on a very unrealistic scenario and right on the 4th chapter.
Make so fucking sense.

Wait WTF 😭🤣🤣

RAPE IN THE SCHOOL ? AND THEN THERE'S NOTHING WANT TO HELP ? WOW SO REALISTIC.

😭🤣🤣😭

Come on don't waste u'r time for Translate this Manga Or Reading this manga 😅

🤦

Dex-chan lover
Haha, welp some people are going to die xD

@genderbenderbb2 Thanks for your hard work!

@Xaelath it heavily depends on where you are from. In the capital of russia a bunch of people conducted an experiment. They set up an audio of a girl being assaulted and were shacking a car from the inside. How many people stopped to check or at least knock on the window of a car with tinted windows in the four hours it took them to get tired doing that? Zero. The result shocked them.

Mind you, I am not saying that the scenario in this manga is realistic in any way. Considering people are spontaneously bending genders who knows what else can they do?! But the empathy of people varies from place to place.

Dex-chan lover
@Saon
But damn though,
Rape on highschool student raping isn't really common sense in my country.
but I do know there's some case in other country

Considering that the only people we see outside are four girls in the first panel on page 31, it doesn't feel too outlandish that they're too afraid to actually go inside and the comments of someone asking if anyone had called for a teacher does at least suggest that something might have been done so they're not just passively listening. It's a fucked up scenario but we as the reader also know what's going on on the other side of the door, they only know something is happening and a scary voice came from inside. I think it's a hard situation to put yourself in those girls shoes and know if you'd want to step inside the boys' toilet to find out.

If a teacher does show up in the next chapter because someone did really go ask for one, then I do think there isn't too much to question about if they did enough or not.

Realism in a manga is a lot to ask for. You know what's also a lot to ask for? Good writing LOL.

But what I do like is that this manga is very, obviously disturbing and has plenty of controversial content to generate discussion. Including whether or not this is realistic or not.

Whether this is unintentionally hentai logic (where anyone can get away with anything unjust), or intentionally written to make the reader feel angry or uncomfortable, it has a decent result of making the reader feel upset for what's happening to the main character.

Is it unintentional (bad writing) or intentional (good, purposeful writing)? IDK, I'd like to read more to see if it is or isn't.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shhit....he ripped it didnt he..?
that piece of shit...

Aggregator gang
@marrow im angry at the author for writing something like this, not about what is happening in the manga lol

While definitely not a defense of these guys, I think some of you are forgetting she took a razor to her newer bits, so they may not have done all that much.
Probably not much to hope for with how well things have gone thus far, but you can always hope that a series doesn't dive head first down the trope hole. Could be playing it straight, could be a fakeout.

I was so hyped to see the mc struggle with the his disease and him running away after being discovered by his classmate. That's the kind of drama i like
then this fucking nonsence rape scene came :|

Yamagishi is good and he deserves good things. I hope he kills those two. Also, for people talking about how it got dark quickly I agree. Like just focus on the internal struggle. The hints of isolation that are hurting him. Having to hide, maybe trying to find a way back, there is many other and better ways to take a story like this. Ones that could have actually been legit psychological horror. The character was already a paranoid loner, why not have thi turn it up to eleven

Double-page supporter
The fuck is with all the background and side characters in this story acting like worse monsters than the kind of people you get in the rapiest, mindbreak, NTR doujin?

Users who are viewing this thread