Transjitter: Ibitsu na Karada - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Episode 5

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK those things should be jailed and be rap*d there. f*cking f*cking f*uck!! this manga makes me angry

Group Leader
Look, you should give them a lecturing but even so, don't expel or punish them severely. They were RAPING a person. They were also about to take a picture of somebody they were RAPING. These guys hit them to stop that.

Also, I think his parents have the right mindset even though it's sudden. There, most of the students are going to give him a hard time. Somewhere fresh will make it easier for him to adapt to his situation, even though it isn't something he likes. But if you're going to do that, he needs therapy and a better support system.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaand in the garbage bin this goes. Seriously, this series wasnt even that bad before these last two chapters but then BAM attempted bathroom rape, beatin' up anyone who found out and even braggin' about deflowerin' the dude with his fingers. Then there was the picture. Yeah, no.

Man the rape attempt is really bad in this serie. The tranfer student is a idiot if somebody doesn't tell you personally you shouldn't ask friends for those personally details like this time the sickness/virus.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this chapter is actual trash
Its physically impossible for the guy to go from fondling her to clubbing his jaw before he has been hit
It just doesnt work like that he was completely off-guard is he the fucking flash or what
Also seems to be the strongest man alive because he could kick him in the stomach while his leg was being held
Author clearly never drove a car wtf is that secret ninja driving technique on page 26 lmaoooo

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN DISCUSSING HOW TO DEAL WITH THEM? PO. LI. CE. NOW.

This is so braindead i think ima just drop it here

And down the trope hole it goes, no twists or twirls, head first, can't even see it anymore and now we just have to wait for the sound of the series hitting the bottom.
Wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
TF? why aren't they getting sent to jail? and why are the people protecting him/her getting punished?

THIS IS TRASH!

Man, What the fuck. There was an realistic and interesting take here on the gender bender genre. A story that wasn't 'haha i guess i'm a girl now*gropes boobs*' but actually delved into the physiological aspects of being a gender that wasn't yours. But nah, the author had to use shitty hentai tropes to force drama down the story's throat since they couldn't think of any other way to create drama other then rape. Shame.

This has gotten to a such a disgusting point, the amount of anger I’ve felt during this chapter and towards the author was insane fuck this manga.

@Yabaibunni @Elli

Thank you, seriously, for thinking before typing.

Some comments make me cringe and I wonder if some people here were cheering for the punks to actually rape Shunichi. Also, it's a sad truth of Japan's school system that schools usually prioritize reputation before anything else, so "incidents" like rape, brawls, assault and so on are hushed up as much as possible to preserve the school's public image.

Just because it's out of your comfort zone it does not mean it does not happen IRL. If you're too weak for this, go read something else.

As always, thanks @genderbenderbb2 for working on this manga.

Dex-chan lover
coverups are exactly what happen in american colleges, this doesn’t seem like an unrealistic plot at all

Users who are viewing this thread