Trap Heroine - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Because We're Friends

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is more of the 4th fart in the room by the same dude than especially more annoying than normal. It's like yea it smells bad but it's nothing new and you're just waiting to see if he shits himself or if the ac turns on.

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is this fucking guy's problem. He's been luring the other MC and then when opportunity comes he denies him? That's toxic

Dex-chan lover
That wasn't as bad as the credit page made it out to be... Still, thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
Nah, this level of piss there is not even enough to piss me off. It just... Starting to tingling

what, that's it?
TL-kun, you need to go read some of the stuff that gets a 3 star rating like gal cleaning

Dex-chan lover
I guess the credit page successfully calmed everyone by making us expect something terrible, while it was ok. And you know, at least Hozuki finally talked with Itou so that's a good progress in that department.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so calm I feel like I'm the odd one out actually getting mad over this pointless drama
Thanks for the credits page I successfully ignored on my first read but I'm really pissed at prolonging this any further... when even the donkan MC finally got it together to make a move

The MC should just cut Kohinata out of his life. Apparently he's just a manipulative little shit.

Not even mad.

Group Leader
Judging by previous chapter's comments I really thought the reaction would be more heated.
Anyway, nice to see that everyone is generally reacting fine - Maybe I should have said "may" make you angry.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, thanks for the reminder. But really, the characters in this manga aren't likeable at all (for me, I don't know about the others' feelings about them). And yea, I've been pissed off by the behaviors of them. Such like, the MC and Hana not being able to give up on Kohinata given by the situation, Kohinata egoistically troubling people around them by concealing their gender (way more than Osana Najimi from komi-san manga) and avoiding being troubled themself, and many others.
I guess I can't be mad anymore at this, I agree that this manga is for entertainment and I've told myself not to put myself in these characters' shoes since it's really troublesome and painful when I face that kinda situation

Dex-chan lover
That notice at the first page almost gave me Gal Cleaning flashbacks.

Thank God it was just nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread