Trap Heroine - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Because We're Friends

@iykoou
Kohinata isn’t concealing his gender and identifies as male, so I don’t know why you’re calling him “then”. He’s clearly a boy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least we know that Chiroda likes Kohinata but Kohinata is scared of taking their relationship to the next level.

On a side note to what everyone's saying I swear this must all just be a prank theyre playing with him falling unconscious and all. Unless we're going down the supernatural route o.0. Could also just be a concussion but you know.

I'm of the opinion at this point, what with all the "I'm a boy" proclamations, and the aggressive skirting of BL by the mangaka, that this blue-ball express is going to end with Kohinata being revealed as having an innie and not an outie, thereby avoiding the big gay. This allows the manga to not bust out of its market demographic of internally closeted "straight" dudes, which keeps the mangaka's editor and publisher happy.

Dex-chan lover
So what was the point of all the flirting that he initiated of he wasn't interested. This doesn't really make any sense it seems to just be unnecessary drama to pad the run time so to speak.

Double-page supporter
that didn't annoy me like the credits page warned me, but we really are going to need something out of kohinata soon.
his flirting approach feels like a defense mechanism (or something??) but chiroda and the black haired girl are starting to push that, so he's gonna have to be more direct with what he wants.

Power Uploader
I was hoping there would be glorious n.t.r. from that warning, but alas.

88de2b52f96ca4e812706c7b36155199.png

Though, it would be interesting if the final direction were a ménage à trois between all three.

Honestly I'm reading this less as kohinata being scared of continuing to deepen a relationship and more that he's actually mad because he believes chiroda is either actually in love with him but refuses to let them do anything unless chiroda confesses or because he genuinely thinks chiroda is joking because of how much he's denied it and downplayed the situation over and over again...
Didn't really make me mad for any reason though.

These comments; some less desirable people actually being upsetti because he doesn't just roll over and let a guy do whatever he wants.

Power Uploader
@Lilysansiren
These comments; some less desirable people actually being upsetti because he doesn't just roll over and let a guy do whatever he wants.
Self-inserters mad when their self-insert not get the easy shag and objectify people as always.

Ok stop bullshitting the mc. I know the TL said not to get pissed but I'm so piss that why is it like this? Literally the trap and the yandere is the reason why this happened. The mc wanted to live in a new school that doesn't know his past but what a coincidence a trap and a rep who wanted to reveal his gender by trying to bring back memories that the mc left. I bet the reason why the mc did this is because he thought it was going to be fun and thinking maybe he had a chance. Whining aside at this point I don't want him to end up with any of them. This is coming from a person who has admires traps for 6 years. If there is some kind reconciliation do it sooner because I'm a retard as it is.

Banned
To be frank, I'm tired of seeing traps just fall for the guy.

We still don't know Kohinata's past. Neither his sexual preference.

He might just be asexual. But you got 2 idiots the boy and the girl on his back.

Do they really like him? Or are they interested in him out of curiosity?

Dating him just to see what's in his pants.

He comes

Tbh it would be interesting to see if Kohinata is actually straight and homophobic and hates the mc for harassing him.
A surprising twist,to say the least.

"Yeah i look like a girl hahaha uwu i also love to throw rocks at people attending pride parades"

Dex-chan lover
Kay so what now? It’s basically over right? Like the whole premise of the series?

Dex-chan lover
yeah, ok, I'll just wait for this serie to complete and read it if there's a good review I guess...

thanks translator-san for the warning

UH OH! Our Trap Heroine is a straight boy!?

Dude has to sort this crush out - their friendship will be over unless they have some real talk.

This chapter only pisses off straight males with a trap fetish.

@Gierek Or, ya know... He could be a trans-boy who isn't fully masculine and shit.
Does not 100% feel comfortable dressing completely like a man all the time - like being shirtless at the beach.
and most importantly - as a trans-boy - DOES NOT WANT TO BE ANYONES GIRLFRIEND.

Maybe he would be okay with being another boys, boyfriend at some point - but since he is young and still trying to establish themselves as MALE, being with another man is undesirable.
ESPECIALLY his only friend that treats him like a boy all the time, when nobody else does.

Users who are viewing this thread