Trap Heroine - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Argument

Dex-chan lover
It's not often a manga makes me stop and say out loud "are you shitting me?", but suddenly veering into "We have to win [sports match] or the [school will be closed/club will be disbanded/business will fail/etc]" made me do it.

Fed-Kun's army
This started out good but had devolved into such meaningless uninteresting drama.

I'm gonna be real I read femboy manga for cute embarrassing gay romance not this shit. Hopefully it picks up soon.

Dex-chan lover
Really you are throwing in a "win at this match and our field/ building won't be demolished" I'm no writer but it wouldn't be my first choice.

Fed-Kun's army
Cant they have conversations like normal humans?
Those monologues are so fucking weird coming out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
The "we have to win this match or the dojo will be closed" scenario is really weird in this manga. It can be done right, but not here.

Now that Kohinata is sick it's more understandable, but they are totally overreacting about it being dangerous. It's a judo match, not a sword fight, at most he'll get some bruises.

Power Uploader
@Vigal It wasn't about that from the start.
My only problem with this is how at the start Kohinata seemed super flirty with Tiroda for no real reason but thankfully that stopped.

@nobreadsticks
He usually isn't dressed like one, however.
He's mostly simply in a shirt and shorts.

Dex-chan lover
This dojo reclamation arc or drama is really unnecessary. What is the author trying to do at this point?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the direction this is going. I don't mind a good love triangle drama but this is just not good (too tired to elaborate any further :p)

Will finish it nonetheless

I just don't know what's going on with this one anymore. It's a mess. Might drop it soon if it doesn't get its shit together, since right now it feels (at least to me) like every character and relationship is half-arsed.

fuck it the more I read the more I get piss and the more I want to hang myself. I really thought this is just a trap slice of life manga without drama but guess what DRAMA: 100
I'm dying of cringe here and being cringey is my specialty. Let me guess next chapter he'll come for his friend and to stop her from figthing and ultimately lose but because they did this for his friend they get to keep the dojo. Also the most bullshit thing is I bet they know his past about the trap incident because why not

Jesus, can we take a moment to breathe here? We JUST got some much needed romance drama between the main couple, and before anybody can even take stock of what just happened now we're thrown some dojo drama that I doubt anyone reading even cares about. This isn't a sports manga, I don't care about the dojo. This is a romance manga, I care about the romance.

Users who are viewing this thread