Trap Heroine - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Sparklers

Dex-chan lover
YOOOO, after those terrible chapters they drop the biggest bomb

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, what a confession, and a volume end, oh god. Definetly anticpating the next volume and to see what happens next.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It would be weird to start a volume with an answer to a confession if it was satisfactory, so either either there will be a very sudden and unwelcome interruption or Kohinata will ask for some time to think about it.

Contributor
nice, no fucking fireworks going boom in background while confession going is nice

also this is so gei, im lovin it

Dex-chan lover
If you're looking for a new manga to work on with cute characters and fluff, I would love to see https://mangadex.org/title/32661/cat-eared-girl picked up

Is this really the last chapter of volume 3? The raws have been on chapter 29 for several months now.

Dex-chan lover
"Well I see you got them snakes and sparklers, but where's the good stuff man?"

Is it just me or did they make kohinata less traplike? The design is kinda off somehow, may be the expressions n stuff but heck he turned from kawaii af trap to i stole your girl kinda ikkemen

I'm still straight i still hold on i didn't walk off the path

Double-page supporter
this doesn't make up for the recent nonsense at all and idk if one more volume feels like too much or too little to wrap things up but FINALLY

Users who are viewing this thread