Trap Heroine - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Kohinata Makoto

Dex-chan lover
Started out pretty fun, it then became kind of a mess since dojo arc. Especially the end, that was rushed like hell with how much it tried to shove down your throat. The panel of uninterested audience captured my feeling quite well, I barely remembered anything after finishing it...
At least the confession ended with something other than your generic "gender doesn't matter as long as it's love" which is a plus.
Probably won't revisit this anytime soon, that could explain the lack of comments here...

Fed-Kun's army
I think this might need a bit more time. The final volume just tried to resolve too many plot points at the same time.

First the confession, then the MC grappling with whether he likes boys or not, then dealing with the falling out of the MC not liking boys, then MC trying to rever their relationship to friendship status because he cares about gender, then the trap MC dealing with their own internal conflict sland fear of rejection, and finally the resolution.

This was all way to much for one volume, and I think the audience in the play being disinterested is supposed to symbolize something, but I cant figure out what

Dex-chan lover
this is unbelievably lame. this manga has been nothing but frustrating. glad it’s over cuz good riddance! if you wanna read something that’s actually good & in the same-ish category, go read fabiniku.

Drop the manga when they "touch tips" and headcanon that they had gay sex right after.

Way better experience than reading the generic end slop

Users who are viewing this thread