Trapped in a Cursed Game as an NPC - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
it's like every time she has a conversation with one of the main characters, they doubt her over something or the other........

Dex-chan lover
This series really forgets its an mmo, where are the other players? This feels wrong on so many levels just so they had excuses to have gms.

Dex-chan lover
This series really forgets its an mmo, where are the other players? This feels wrong on so many levels just so they had excuses to have gms.
It already doesn't make any sense as for the fact that this girl can experience 2 years of life in 24 hours while chatting with someone from reality... GMs can't experience the 2 years but can chat with her every single day of it ? Nonsense.

They are probably not from reality and are the one who stuck her into the game because they wanted someone to clear it or for whatever convenient explanation for the plot there is.

Last edited:
She seems to be lying every time she talks to the main characters and when they catch on, she just lies more. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't have told the truth either, but I wonder if there is a better solution to all this.
Also I wonder if she'll ever face consequences for her continued lying...

Users who are viewing this thread