Trapped in a Cursed Game as an NPC - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there will be reverse harem in this manhwa, and this count is one of the members.

Dex-chan lover
hope we get to learn about the chandelier quest soon

this is fucking stupid. first chapter was great, but the writer is clearly an idiot. way to ruin your own manga lol. dropping this. too bad, cuz the art was great imo.

So like… Are we just forgetting that 24 hours irl is the equivalent of 2 full years in game? I say this because… well… how are they having proper conversations in real time? Wouldn’t a few seconds to write a single message to the MC be the equivalent of at least half an hour or so? I know I should suspend my belief or whatever the phrase is, but I want a little bit of consistency.

Dex-chan lover
So like… Are we just forgetting that 24 hours irl is the equivalent of 2 full years in game? I say this because… well… how are they having proper conversations in real time? Wouldn’t a few seconds to write a single message to the MC be the equivalent of at least half an hour or so? I know I should suspend my belief or whatever the phrase is, but I want a little bit of consistency.
Agree. This one is a miss for me. Also, Nice Zenkisu art pfp. :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread