Trapped in a Webnovel as a Good for Nothing - Ch. 35

Fed-Kun's army
This webtoon confuses me a bit. I hate it when people ship straight guys together and force something that does not exist just to fantasize over it. I usually do not do this but this webtoon makes me do it for some reason and I hate that I do. This isn't one of those webtoons that dangle the yaoi/shonen-ai stuff and refuses to label it as such. It perfectly shows what it says in the genre and does 0 yaoi-baiting but why am I feeling this way godamnit?

He lost the use of all four limbs: shows him coughing into his hands and using his arms just fine

@Akera93 Probably because the relationship between the the Choi Yu-Seong and Kim DoJin is a lot more complex than what we see in most other webtoons. The relationship between the MC and other male characters tend to be a lot more simple and could be boiled down to best of friends, mortal enemies, boss/subordinate, etc. Rarely do we see this level of tension where each character actually doesn't know what to do about the other. Kill them? Keep them around? Use them? Avoid them? It's pretty unclear at this point.

kdj for real acting like he's in a bl manhwa whenever cys is involved LMAOOO and I don't mean this in a bad way. He just shows excessive interest in him, in my opinion. If compared to other novels with two male leads, those relationships tend to build up while kdj here is already hot and ready whenever cys interacts with him. It's actually really funny

Hope people don't drop this just because of that tho! It's been promising so far ^^ I'm excited to know more about cys's past too, especially how he saved the pair of siblings.

Woo-hoooo!! FInally a confrontation between MC and Mr. Protag! I sure hope they at least reach a certain level of partnership, but at the same time I want Kim Dojin to work his way to gain Choi Yoosung's trust, lol.

Sure hopes they'll improve their dungeon gear later on tho. I'm iffy with all the black tights Kim Dojin and all other NPCs are using for some reason... tho I guess for mobility and stealth reason it'd be totally valid.

Oh gosh... every martial arts/isekai manga I read... I would at least, always ship the mc with another guy.. sigh.. this is the life of a fujoshi- Feels kinda refreshing tho ngl
Thanks for the update though :))

it would be funny if there's going to be a canon acknowledgement of the shipping similar to how in ORV Uriel is a very big shipper of the two MCs in ORV. it'd be a nice gag lololol

nah this nigga gay (but he's actually not, guys, i swear)

just slap a yaoi tag on it. Just make your character openly gay

weak

Users who are viewing this thread