Trash of the Count's Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So i'm guessing that you're gonna redo the whole translation from reaper scans and hopefully this time we don't get found out again.. Well fuck this is gonna be hard. Well here's for hoping for the best.

Those chaps were already made we were just late Posting them. We are not sure if we gonna pick or not. If we do so we will post slowly to avoid problem ^_________^

My favourite novel become webtoon😍
Thank you for translating this 😘

Please pick it up! Please keep translate it up! Even slow update it's okay! Pleasepleaseplease .....

Fed-Kun's army
@theseniorsenor there's some living organism posting in Twitter ss of reaperscan version of this manhwa (which they mass update to chap 8in a day). Make them recognize by manhwa-ka, so they forced to take down the scan, also "temporary" closed their website/discord.

@NAi0057 thanks to pickup. Its okay to be slow. (So not getting cought,and those warning too... Since some idiot thinks its okay to share on social media if there's no warning). You even translate the sfx!

@Ahnaf0310 Ah, I've read @Mewth comment 😢😢😢 Why those stupid people can't understand 😢 Remind me with another stupid people that ask directly to illegally translate manhwa toward the author Ennead and the other stupid one that mocking author Painter of the Night because she think it is okay to flaw that she read her manhwa in agregator website .....

Maybe so it can be effective, write in big, bold, words, "ANOTHER TRANSLATOR ALREADY BEING HUNTED BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN, YOU WANT US TO BE HUNTED BY THE AUTHOR TOO?!"

Fed-Kun's army
so...everyone in the house afraid of this Cale? why? did they blackmail him? did i miss some explaination on why everyone afraid of him (beside him being basically a mean drunk and an asshole pre-...whatever this thing is called)

Contributor
@izayamikaelis:

I too can't tell whether it's supposed to be mysterious or whether "trash" in this context is understood to mean a violent bully of sorts. XD

Dex-chan lover
Idk how im gonna get through this manhwa if every time i see the MC i think "wow hes hot"

Users who are viewing this thread