Trash of the Count's Family - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

@IEatWater
*You're
Usually I wouldn't correct a mistake like that, but you seem to make it quite a lot and I wouldn't want you to embarrass yourself in the future.
I think my point is rather important for you though. You should try harder to understand simple English if you expect others to read your rants.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dom1anon please shut up. You've made grammar mistakes too. The only one embarrassing yourself is you because you got all pissy about someone saying "y'all" You should learn to fucking read if you want to critique others. If you want people to listen to you you have to at the very least read what they say. You think you're so much better than others and you use people having mental disabilities as an insult, but no one fucking cares about your lacking evidence bullshiting, you sexist cuck. Fuck off.

@IEatWater
Tldnr
You really shouldn't get so upset due to some basic pattern recognition on my part.
Especially with your reading comprehension issues...

@IEatWater
You kinda have to be interesting, concise or funny if you want to keep the attention of others.
It's not my fault you're boring and can't get to the point. :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Dom1anon STOP FUCKING MESSAGING ME, CREEP! DO I HAVE TO FUCKING SAY IT TWICE. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHITING. FUCKING STOP.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dom1anon I'm not having an "autistic meltdown" because I'm not autistic. I want you to stop messaging me, but your shitty self can't fucking understand that. There's no such thing as an autistic meltdown, at least not the way you see it. I want you to stop messaging me because you're dumb, bigoted, ignorant, and I fucking hate you. Stop messaging me or I'll report you asshole.

@IEatWater
I actually read all of that for once and enjoyed it immensely.
But if you really want to stop this conversation why didn't you stop replying like 5 messages ago?
And why would you threaten to report others after writing several insult-laden walls of text? Lmao
That's like calling the police on a pickpocket after just murdering somebody.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dom1anon That metaphor makes no sense. I've been replying because you wouldn't stop. If you'll stop then, fine. End of conversation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dom1anon What the fuck does "Why do you give me so much power over you?" mean? You said you would stop, why did you send me another message? You make no sense stop.

@IEatWater
I don't think wrote that anywhere, but let me show you my power.
You see, I control you. I can make you do whatever I want.
Let's test it out:
You will reply to this comment.

Users who are viewing this thread