Trauma Center

Jestem zaskoczona, że w tłumaczenie jest tak profesjonalne, biorąc pod uwagę specjalistyczny język. Sama historia jest wspaniała. Dziękuję za ciężą pracę.

Dammit I came here hoping there's more chapters here than in webtoon where I discovered this comic 😭😭😭

Group Leader
It'll happen at a steady progress once the typesetter gets back into action. I just pray he comes back soon.
@Justshutthefuckup30

And for the rest of you twats, no, it's not dropped until I say it is. So spend some time and ask on the discord server if you really want to know. This section isn't a goddamn chat box for me to reply to all of your questions.

@meissssi
@IEatWater

Dex-chan lover
Too bad there's no Healing Touch here~
Anyway, thank you very much for translating this manhwa~

It'll happen at a steady progress once the typesetter gets back into action. I just pray he comes back soon.
@Justshutthefuckup30

And for the rest of you twats, no, it's not dropped until I say it is. So spend some time and ask on the discord server if you really want to know. This section isn't a goddamn chat box for me to reply to all of your questions.

@meissssi
@IEatWater
I don't want to be rude, but it has been 7 months ago since the last update, is the author back on hiatus?

Users who are viewing this thread