Traveling Through Time and Space to Become an Unlucky NPC: I Have a Wife to Protect Me - Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Permanently not uploading some chapters (as they have done on other series) is a violation of the rules, but I'm not sure if they are just incompetent or they are truly trying to drive users to their ad-ridden site.

Group Leader
Permanently not uploading some chapters (as they have done on other series) is a violation of the rules, but I'm not sure if they are just incompetent or they are truly trying to drive users to their ad-ridden site.
Its not like i dont want to, its just that i barely focuses on the MangaDex.And whenever i get time , i upload it here

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to break to you but please read on official site for previous chapters.
Rule 1.8 :
  1. Perrmanently withholding some of your scanlations to a series for the purpose of attracting users to your site is not allowed.
I know but it is not intentional.
It is known, but it is still done, thus you're 'intentionally' not paying attention when you click on the chapter to upload? Does this mean not counting in order? thus is your site also hap-hazardly done?

Its not like i dont want to, its just that i barely focuses on the MangaDex.And whenever i get time , i upload it here
If you really wanted to, when you upload, you do it in order. It becomes intentional when it's done over multiple series for similar reasoning.
Ya got good work, but at LEAST follow the rules of the site. And if you're not, obviously, don't bold face type out you're KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY violating them vs the slight chance it might have been truly an 'innocent' mistake.
.... but posting the 'correct' chapter after this, INSTEAD of the gap, and after it's being pointed out to you here... it's a KNOWN issue to violate the rule. But to straight up lie, kinda lose all respect for you, the group, and any title you touch. Plus the "go to original site" --- sounds like the site is full of ad's , traffic tracking adware.

Group Leader
Rule 1.8 :
  1. Perrmanently withholding some of your scanlations to a series for the purpose of attracting users to your site is not allowed.

It is known, but it is still done, thus you're 'intentionally' not paying attention when you click on the chapter to upload? Does this mean not counting in order? thus is your site also hap-hazardly done?

If you really wanted to, when you upload, you do it in order. It becomes intentional when it's done over multiple series for similar reasoning.
Ya got good work, but at LEAST follow the rules of the site. And if you're not, obviously, don't bold face type out you're KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY violating them vs the slight chance it might have been truly an 'innocent' mistake.
.... but posting the 'correct' chapter after this, INSTEAD of the gap, and after it's being pointed out to you here... it's a KNOWN issue to violate the rule. But to straight up lie, kinda lose all respect for you, the group, and any title you touch. Plus the "go to original site" --- sounds like the site is full of ad's , traffic tracking adware.
i understand the rules and sorry if you felt it like this way!

Dex-chan lover
i understand the rules and sorry if you felt it like this way!
Thanks, you understand , and still willing violate them. I understand, perhaps nothing will happen from reports and ya just laugh it off from repeat violations. well mangadex can be corrupt in that regard I suppose for lack of enforcement.

Group Leader
Thanks, you understand , and still willing violate them. I understand, perhaps nothing will happen from reports and ya just laugh it off from repeat violations. well mangadex can be corrupt in that regard I suppose for lack of enforcement.
It's not that...it just I am not active on mangadex....only once in a month scene bug I am trying to change that

Dex-chan lover
It's not that...it just I am not active on mangadex....only once in a month scene bug I am trying to change that
Activity has zero effect on if you click on the chapter 11 folder to upload or chapter 8.
please pick another 'excuse' that actually effects where your own hand clicking/dragging the incorrect folder holding the chapters, vs if your on or not. even a 5 year old knows how to read and count numbers up to 11.
AND THEN adding TWO MORE chapters, in the correct order, still ignoring the gap.
you COULD have uploaded the PREVIOUS chapters.
there is an expression "Sometimes it's best to remain quiet and allow people to think you are a fool, then to speak and remove all doubt"

Users who are viewing this thread