Trembling Early Spring - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well, how old is this? The older this is, the bigger chance for Class S bs to happen.

What the fuck did I just read? But seriously this is like something that reminded me of why I disliked shoujo yuribait and tragic Class S stories in the past (ahem ahem Oniisama e) I wonder what manga in the past stopped the trend of tragic yuri stories??

Come to think of it, I heard that the manga Cain no Umibe was the first happy ending yuri story..? Can someone, anyone please correct me and please give me a quick history :cry:

Staff
Super Moderator

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-04 085703.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 085703.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-09-04 085714.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-09-04 085714.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
Dex-chan lover
It's so long that ended up in hetero love story.:aquadrink::meguuusad: But it's ok I've read classic 90s Yuris their love wins.

Fed-Kun's army
Strange end on this one.
[...] Come to think of it, I heard that the manga Cain no Umibe was the first happy ending yuri story..? Can someone, anyone please correct me and please give me a quick history :cry:
Yaneura no Nishojo could be argued to have a happy ending, but then again it might be too old to be a "yuri story"

I love Ikeda’s works but the way she writes makes me feel like she’s had her heart broken by another woman before.

Thank you for the translation!

Edit: Just remembered censorship exists. Probably explains some of her bleak hetero endings

Last edited:
The quality of the scans leaves a lot to be desired, and I just found the website where I could purchase better scans. So I will slowly replace it in the future with better quality.
Thank you all for reading and leaving your thoughts

Crazy to think this came out at the same time as Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Let's Get It On!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread