Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 2 - An Unfaithful Man

Group Leader
Happy everyone enjoys it, spread the word.
Also this series is a shit ton of work.

Aggregator gang
How'd we go from Innocent to Kaiji in 2 chapters. Amazing. Thanks for the translation broski(s).

witch hunts was between 1450-1750 horse hair and silk were used as fishing line in 1596 (this info was mentioned in a book that was made at that time so horse hair fishing and other tiny string rope were publicly available before then), I looked this up thinking lines weren't invented in those times, then I looked up playing cards and the earliest record of those in Europe was " a ban on card games in the city of Berne in 1367", so I was surprised that this could be a real event during the witch trial years

"The earliest known book to explain magic secrets, The Discoverie of Witchcraft, was published in 1584. It was created by Reginald Scot to stop people from being killed for witchcraft. During the 17th century, many books were published that described magic tricks." just found this 2min after posting top part

Contributor
MC doesn't believe in the Heart of the Cards, but that's OK, because it's only fair to fight cheating with cheating.

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin Bandit Keith up in this bitch

Refreshing that he ayy lmao’d about being a time traveler.

Dex-chan lover
All he needs now is a short human and short cat girl, both with really big breasts, and then he has to climb some tower and perform magic tricks, killing monsters just by singing, and he'll be called a jester or a hero, and chased by the knights from several kingdoms, while his former party members try to kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread