Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 2 - An Unfaithful Man

Supporter
@rkkn No problem. It is pretty fun watching magician's acts, especially some of the people on Pen and Teller's "Fool Us" show. Sometimes I watch an act and all I can think is "I have no idea how they could have done that. I know magic isn't real, but the only way I can explain how they did that is if they are a legit wizard.". XD

Why does he keep saying this is medieval europe? Considering the use of "thaler", this happens at the earliest in the 16th century, after the middle ages.

Dex-chan lover
that first trick doesn't work to experienced hunters

@Arthur0609 maybe it's author or artist fault, they set's middle europe but used something that only exist after that

@Arthur0609, because he is only a young Jap adult. I think you are an European or somewhat well-versed person in history from other country. But can you name all the past dynasties of China / Japan / other prominent Asian countries ? And if you can do that, can a normal person do that ?
@ryouhira:I would agree that it is author/ editor's fault if there are other details that are incorrect/ contradictory history wise. But you can't take the idea/ opinion from MC and take it as fact / truth for the author world.
Also not take into the possibility of parallel worlds / some bs plots

Edit: I read the next chapter and MC looks like a knowledgeable person in history so maybe author did fu

The line of 'As If. I'm just kidding. In my time, treating girls like objects is the worst thing you can do.' is making fun of Yuma from Real Account when in chapter 47 aka 37 of act 2 where he saves Ayame from some creepy guy and when Yuma does he says 'This Girl is Mine. Could you keep your hands off her? Big Brother~' (It has been confirmed by the artist somewhat on twitter https://twitter.com/shizumukun/status/1336986899056009217 )

Man, Europe during 16-19th century was really barbaric. I went to a lot of Museums throughout the UK and saw the horrible torture instruments. It’s crazy. Like, that was brutal. It really beyond my imagination how people could do that to other innocent people. Those people were tortured so they could have a slow and painful death. Sorry, it’s just that I felt bad after reading this manga because it reminds me of those.

What a cool idea from the author. I can see how the idea started. setting-highshool black board : (written on board) = 5 pages on "If you could go back and change something in history, what would pick and how would you implement it?" Ten years later zip zam ala bim this manga.

oh @saphirekosmos just so you know "mommy magic" is real. Anytime I know the answers to the impossible, fix everything the kids break, make predictions on the future based on life experiences, play games with speed and accuracy, know the words to songs the kids never heard, bust some killer moves, help heal ouchies and booboos, make amazing meals, AND look cool doing it; it is absolutely 100% pure mommy magic. Guaranteed till 4 and if you have a super pure cinnamon roll at least twelve if not for life ;P

@Moth well peoples are barbaric. it's just that today is more peaceful and our standart of life is improved that we're have better morale

Supporter
@tinaholic Heh, that reminds me of something I friend of mine always says: You don't need to be an expert on a subject so seem like one, you just need to know more than everyone else in the room and sound confident talking about it.

Boo hoo! I stole your valuables but you will definitely feel sorry for me and save my family so that my father who gambled my mother away will surely learn from his mistakes!

Contributor
"Make the impossible, possible?" Way to Mu La Flaga that part! And way to dredge up memories from my childhood.

Double-page supporter
Let's blow these whining women back to the dark ages right where they belong

Users who are viewing this thread