Tricks Dedicated to Witches - Ch. 21 - Diverging Paths

I will have a serious issue with this, if that "Head Priest" isn't from the future. As most of the issue I have with this so far is that, the era of people whether its the masses or the smartest person on the planet at the time... They just can't follow the imagination of someone from the 21st century. So, even if the head priest is doing the exact same thing as our MC, the ingenuity would only match his era... However, for him to seem to OP compared to or equal to the MC in terms of the "magic" they use, is sort of bizarre if he isn't from the future as well.

It is pretty obvious that Pietro is also a magician of the future and I personally love thar idea. The only question now is what his motives are.

Dex-chan lover
Ok they literally left valery alive just so pietro has a reason to blow up the fort and show how evil he is, helga def would've just ended him if not for that
Pietro is probably a failed magician from the future using his magics. Bet he used to be jealous of makito too

Group Leader
If memory serves, jokers (in terms of playing cards) weren't developed until the mid 1800s, while the last major European witchhunt was in the 1700s, supporting the idea he's also from the future.

My best guess is that he's a failed magician, maybe he failed because of a woman, that's why he loves the witch hunts.

this is why we don't allow serial killers to reincarnate, time travel, or be isekaid.

Dex-chan lover
The "knighting" of helga was a pretty good touch too, this series has managed to keep up its good start so far.

Do I have time to read manga right now? No. Do I do it anyway since Witched updated? Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread