Trillion Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Playing With Bonds

Dex-chan lover
Poor Gaku, hopefully he didn't expect the world of business to be all sunshine and power of friendship.

Aggregator gang
Oh hey, you're back!
Always hoped it would get continued someday.

Thanks as always!

Double-page supporter
There is a mistake on page 15. First panel says 20 billion when it should be 2 billion.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if Haru without Gaku and/or other people's skill backing him up will eventually end up like one of those high profile startups failure that sometime could even be called a scam. (Th*r*n*s, W*w*rk etc)

Aggregator gang
i hope we see more Gaku role in the future. Haru doing pretty much all the important stuff while Gaku can be repace by another programer which is fine if he is a side character and not a deuteragonist

Group Leader
There is a mistake on page 15. First panel says 20 billion when it should be 2 billion.
Fixed.
i hope we see more Gaku role in the future. Haru doing pretty much all the important stuff while Gaku can be repace by another programer which is fine if he is a side character and not a deuteragonist
A big part of his character is the fact that he begins in Haru's shadow.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for continuing this!

Before this, I always thought Haru was cool with all his tricks, but with the recent corporate scams like FTX, I hate this strategy a lot

Double-page supporter
solution is ez
just stall the game devs on design phase till you guys are rich enough to pay them to make a game
"nah this proposal doesn't work either, do the whole thing over sorry. "

Drop em in development hell for a couple years. Their salaries will be a bit of a drain though, but I think it's comparatively a drop in the bucket.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter, shows the bodies you have to walk over to make it in the end. Its not all sunshine and rainbows and you have to live with that.

Users who are viewing this thread