Trillion Game

God I love Ikegami's artstyle

No matter if it takes place in the modern age it still feels like a 1980 era when I read it lol

Dex-chan lover
You both can't be for real here. A live action even tho the manga ain't even updating insane

Contributor
@gintamacountry
that's pretty iffy: he is probably more popular among older manga readers, but he is definitely less popular among modern manga readers - who are more familiar with eyeshield 21 and onepunch-man. none of ikegami's works really got a full season anime adaptation either. based on pure quantity with a few popular manga among his works, I guess he might be more popular than murata, but it's still unlikely.

Also, @JacobWhorne is probably a more modern manga reader who prefers more modern artstyles than ikegami's partially outdated style, so his perspective is pretty reasonable, so you shouldn't lol at him.
This comment reeks English fandom centric that disconnected about how popular Ikegami in Japan.

Anime adaptation is not the sole indicator of popularity. Six of his works are already adapted into live action, including Trillion Game TV series.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
This comment reeks English fandom centric that disconnected about how popular Ikegami in Japan.
I know he is popular, but more popular than freaking murata is unlikely.
Anime adaptation is not the sole indicator of popularity. Six of his works are already adapted into live action, including Trillion Game TV series.
sure, but even with live action, all of his manga sold less than eyeshield 21 (20 million copies) and onepunch-man (30 million copies)

I know ikegami has more series overall, but murata also has a few other manga. and still draws other things like posters for jump currently, so I'm pretty sure murata is more popular right now.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I like how they described starting companies getting angel investors to invest in them without even having a project.

It sounds ridiculous but from what I read, it happens more than you think.

Contributor
I like how they described starting companies getting angel investors to invest in them without even having a project.

It sounds ridiculous but from what I read, it happens more than you think.
That’s like the entire concept of venture capitalists. They’re like gamblers.

Users who are viewing this thread