Trinity Blood

Group Leader
Does anyone else find it funny that the substitute mangaka just used back to back James Bond films as the titles for chapters 75 & 76?

Dex-chan lover
i'm looking forward to reading this, i've always loved the goth aesthetic of this series and i have an entire folder of HQ artwork from this(that i don't remember where i got it from) that's super detailed

This series is like ‘Trigun’ meets ‘Castlevania’. I love it. Sometimes the politics of the plot get a bit slow, but that’s forgivable.

Dex-chan lover
I remember this being in anime a long time ago. The memories.

Good stuff, precious memories from the early 00's. Vastly prefer the Iron Maiden II version from the anime to the manga though ahah. All that's left is the ch.83 epilogue it seems.

I remember watching Trinity Blood years ago. Revisiting the series by reading these translations made me appreciate and love its charm more.

what a long trip its been lads, it seems the scanners haven't linked the final chapter - 83: Crown of Thorns epilogue yet. its been finished and you can find it on:

https://tb-scans.tumblr.com/post/635658323976503296/act-83-crown-of-thorns-read-online-and-download

https://trinity-blood-translations.tumblr.com/post/636116066115977216/tb-scans-act-83-crown-of-thorns-read-online

a shoutout to all the other trinity blood loyalists who have been here through the years and a final huzzah to the scanteam for finishing this project!

whoah I remember watching the anime version of this a long ass time ago, nice to see that people completed the manga.
bookmarked to read later.

I don't know how I should feel about this. Sometimes I like it, sometimes I find it lacking. It's...I don't know. The plot holes bugging me. Cleary not presented well. And after this tiring slow journey, make me "that's it?".

The story is so FUCKING bad rofl. Nothing makes sense90% of the time, it's pretty hilarious. Aight I finished it, it's even worse LUL.

Users who are viewing this thread